So delicious it can’t really be this healthy! Shaklee has redesigned the Life Shakes and you won’t find anything like them anywhere. .
Life Shake is non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, kosher, and keto-friendly. With 150–170 calories per serving, it’s a healthy base to build on. Customize your Life Shake with your choice of milk or water and your favorite ingredients, including fruit, vegetables, Organic Greens, or nut butters. And all of the flavors taste delicious!
It takes just 2 Scoops to get:
- Energy and Satiety – 20 g ultra-pure, non-GMO protein with precise ratios of all 9 essential amino acids.
- 24 Essential Vitamins and Minerals – Supports heart, brain, vision, bone, immune, and overall health. Includes 120 mg of calcium plus ALA, an essential omega-3 fatty acid, and more.
- Digestive Health and Regularity – 6 g dietary fiber and our proprietary prebiotic from an ancient grains blend.
- A Perfectly Sweetened, Low-Glycemic Meal – Features our new sweetener system (Reb M + 5 g natural cane sugar) for low impact on already healthy blood sugar levels.
- Healthy Weight and Maintenance – Powered by Leucine® to help build lean muscle, burn fat, and support metabolism.†
4 Premium Flavors
Just add 8 oz. water or your favorite dairy or dairy substitute beverage.
- French Vanilla
- Rich Chocolate
- Café Latte
Available also in Plant (French Vanilla or Chocolate)
My simple story on ‘why have a shake every day’ —
- Ever have that ‘sinker’ crash in the middle of the afternoon, when you know some snack or a shot of coffee is in order?
- Notice the times when the cravings start? Mine always translate into carbs: bread, potatoes, pasta, chips.Maybe anything. And those are the times that ad ‘bet you can’t just eat one’ really kicks in. No, I binge on whatever — and then of course feel horrible — plus stupid and like I’d gotten conned by my cravings.
- Tough to get up in the morning? If I ever skip a day, I can guarantee I’ll have a tougher time getting started the next morning.
- How much protein do we need?
Those were the results I found in the very first week I didn’t know I could use that extra protein. But when I started using it, I noticed these results. And if I stop taking it or miss a couple of days, the same cravings and sluggishness come back. Here’s a simple place to place to check your own results..
My summary: I say my Daily Shaklee Shake is worth about 2 hours of extra energy and productivity in a day. Results? PRICELESS.
If you’re high-performing, stressed, or simply super busy, how about adding and ice cream cone-like pudding or smoothee to your daily routine?